Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Im Pinning again


This week I haven't had much time to spend on Pinterest, which is probably a good thing.  I have beeen crazy busy at both jobs & have been on the hunt for gifts in between.  All while missing England like crazy, as I always do during the holidays.  However I did manage to find some NYE dress & make up inspirations, a cute nail idea & a fab idea for all those vacation memories.













































I can't wait to Get Crafty & empty the some of my boxes full of travel memories.  I think the frames would look great mixed in with photographs on a gallery wall.  I also am dying over the dress, I doubt I will find anything like this in Roanoke but I might find time to glam up a LBD I have at home with some rhinestones.   

What fab things have you found on Pinterest lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment