Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Instagram link up.

Last month I finally bit the Apple & bought the iPhone.  I am so glad I made the switch it has made things so much simpler.  I can blog on the go, take payments through my Square for Stella Jewelry & I finally have Instagram!

So I am linking up with a {little} dash of ash to show off my pictures from the last week.  I only have two :-/ & both are food.  Oh well I will work on being more creative however these were by far by favorite meals this week.




The concept of Chicken & Waffles is still new to me, it seems like an odd combination.  Odd but AMAZING!  For a little holiday get together a friend made a Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls from Pinterest.  Although the recipe called for enough butter to make Paula Deen proud they were so yummy & very addictive.

Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with holiday cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment