Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Make Up Monday

I probably shouldn't be writing about my obsession with make up seen as I barely took time to put foundation on today, but seen as you can't see me I am going to pretend my make up is always flawless and keep on writing.
As far back as I can remember I have had an obsession with make up.  In the 80’s I loved playing in my Mum’s best 80’s Avon colors, I was mesmerized by silver and blue eyeshadow.  For dance competitions and plays I loved the over the top make up and in my high school days I enjoyed being the make up artist for school productions.  Now I am an amateur make up artist to friends and could spend forever in Sephora and MAC.

Recently, I signed up for The Birch Box, it is a beauty subscription program where each month they send you five full size samples of the best and new products out there for only $10.  I just received confirmation my first box is on its way and I can’t wait to see what goodies I get to try.  I really enjoy trying new products but often don’t want to spend a lot of money to buy the full size products so this idea is genius.  I will fill you in on what comes in the box and my reviews for each product over the next few weeks.

In the meantime I would love to hear what your current beauty obsession?  Mine is still MAC False Lashes Mascara.  I bought the mascara around New Years and I cannot rave enough about how it gives great natural length with a little drama and no clumping.  However their advertisement is anything but natural lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment