Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Innocent yet Sexy

I love the look of a backless dress, they are so innocent, yet so sexy! Definetely a look that would drive Christian Grey crazy!!
Its also kind of like a mullet, business in the front party in back!! Well maybe not quite!!

 

I love the trend of adding a necklace backwards to dress up the look. It definetly can take the dress from day to night. 
                                                                                                  
          
1 / 2

Luckily, a customer requested a custom piece to be worn with an evergreen low back dress.  I haven't seen the dress & she needed the piece to be in Charleston by Saturday so it was a little bit of challenge, an exciting challenge for me.

I wanted clean lines, a simple pendant that still made a statement.  I hope my client loves the look & I can't wait to see the pictures from her event. 


What do you think?  Would you wear this backwards? 

3 comments:

  1. I love the backless look (and anytime you are reference Christain Grey and a mullet in the same post, it is a win)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) When I posted this I had only read one book! I had no idea she wore a backless dress in book 3! I need to hurry and finsih book three so I can have my spare time back! Christian has taken up far to much of it this week lol.

      Delete
  2. I would DEF wear that backwards. It's perfect for that look.

    ReplyDelete