Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Short Friday Fancies

Time to get back to blogging!  After a busy May I found little time to blog, I worked both jobs, lined up some exciting things for Stella Jewelry & travelled 3 out of the 4 weekends then planned a baby shower!  I really wanted to blog about my trip to Maryland where anything frustrating that could happen, happened, my relaxing weekend in New York & all that came in between but the month was just to draining on me.  I'm sorry for being MIA.

I honestly missed my little old blog so I am back with a weeks worth of posts ready to fill you in on my travels.  However, today I am finally getting back to Friday Fancies, the fashionista in me has missed making outfit posts.

Shorts ~ Friday Fancies


 I have never been much of a shorts girl, I tend to feel overly casual in them & let's be real summer in England didn't call for shorts often so they were never a wardrobe staple for me & always an after thought now im an adult.

However, while I was making my Jubilee Look this week I found the perfect pair of mint shorts I couldn’t resist using them & maybe buying them.  Seen as they are quite simple I added a blouse top to dress it up a bit & how perfect are these sunnies?  They are Toms so abviously fashion with a purpose is always fab.  Add some great sandals & bangles & im pretty much in love with the look.

What do you think?  Hope you all have a great weekend & come back next week so I can fill you in on life!!

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! Love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Can't get enough mint + coral this summer!!

    ReplyDelete