Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My 20!

So I really want to blog about my trip to Atlanta but I haven’t found the time during being ill, working and watching NCIS re-runs to upload the pictures.  A travel post is coming soon, I promise!  I promise because I know all 13 of my followers really want to know about my trip right? J

Anyway in the meantime I did find time to catch up on my blog reading obsession.  So while I was over at Kendi Everyday, I decided to click on one of her sponsors 20besttwenty.com is a really great site that shows you to 20 best items created by independent retailers across the world.  I began reading about their guest curator for the current best; she decided to share her 20 best (favourite things).  So I took the inspiration to write my 20 best:

  1. Coke a Cola ~ nothing like an Ice cold coke on a summer day.
  2. My Tiffany Notes Necklace.
  3. Eating Pizza outside the Pantheon in Italy.
  4. Genuine Laughter.
  5. Reconnecting with old friends.
  6. Play dates with my friends children.
  7. Dressing up.
  8. Theme Parties.
  9. The flight to England.
  10.  Original Art from Street Vendors.
  11.  Sunset at Montmartre.
  12.  NYC.
  13.  Romantic Comedies.
  14.  MAC Make Up.
  15.  Armani Jeans.
  16.  Driving with the windows down and sunroof open listening to great music.
  17.  Summer Barbeques with Friends and Families.
  18.  Dancing – all forms.
  19.  A cool crisp night in Fall.
  20.  Spontaneous Road Trips.
         
What are your 20 best?

No comments:

Post a Comment