Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trunk Show

As I continue to work on Stella Jewelry I need to get my name out there a little bit more so people can become familiar with my product.  As I have talked about before, I am working on our etsy store but I also want to do more in Roanoke.

I am debating if I should try out setting up some home shows, I have had a few friends offer to have one, which is really sweet of them.  I know this will be great exposure but I am nervous about a few things. 
What if people don't like my jewelry?  I am quite confident with the collection at my Mum's store but that aims a older demographic than my friends.  What if no one comes? Also, I don't want people to feel pressure to buy anything! These are all probably things I shouldn't worry about but I am hesitant because of this.

In the meantime we are having a trunk show at Plantagenet Rose on April 10, as part of their Spring Open House.  If you are in town come enjoy refreshments, jazz music and a little shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment