Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

June Birch Box

Last week was insane for me and I didn’t have much time to blog L I literally worked 70 hrs between both jobs plus went to see Blair at No Shame Theatre, celebrated two birthdays and of course fathers day.  I also received my new supplies for Stella Jewelry which I am very excited about, fascinator bases from Italy for a new project and my June Birch Box.

I am thankful for a quieter week so I can work on my online store for Stella and to be able to take the time to test the products from Birch Box and report back to you guys.  Again this month I am really impressed with the items I received for only $10.00. 



  1. Blow Up ~ Volume Shampoo. I can always use help with making my hair fuller.
  2. Laura Geller Baked Bronzer ~ I am really impressed with this “sample”, when I signed up I didn’t expect to receive full size items.
  3. Sircuit Skin ~ I have heard this is an amazing face spray and can’t wait to try it.
  4. Twirl by Kate Spade ~ who doesn’t love trying new perfumes?
  5. Deborah Lippmann ~ stripped nail polish removers to go.  These are perfect for me.  Anytime I can’t repair a chipped nail my OCD kicks in and I have to either find remover or chip the polish off each nail.  So classy! 
In other news I lost my make up bag!  If found there maybe a reward of a nice cold can of coke in it for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment