Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Post Halloween

So the peacock costume was kind of a bust!  It took so long to feather one part of the dress I gave up and went as Snooki!!!! Kind of ridiculous but made for a fun night. 


I kind of wish I a little more orange oh and I did add a leopard print belt later on to look a little more jersey!!

How was everyones Halloween weekend??

P.S. I'm not gonna lie, i have a love for the Kardashians and am sad for them! I'm not sad shes getting divorced, I saw that coming but at all the hate spread all over the internet.  I can't believe how mean people are being.  I really don't think she would go as far as fake a wedding for TV.  I think she wanted a wedding and be happy ever after she didnt see he wasn't the right person until it was to late!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! It looks like you had a fun Halloween!
    I agree with your thoughts on Kim Kardashian - it's sad and the media attention is so intrusive and destructive.

    ReplyDelete