Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

D.C.

My week has been a complete whirlwind since Tuesday.  As I mentioned I went to D.C for a couple of days to complete my citizenship testing.  Thankfully I passed & now I just have to wait for an appointment to take my pledge.  

I have a longer blog to post about my Citizenship in the near future but today I wanted to  post a few pictures from my quick trip to the Capital.


To celebrate the passing of my test we stopped by Georgetown Cupcakes.  I have never seen their show & didn't go in there with high expectations.  Cupcakes often look better than they actually taste.  I have to say these were amazing, they were the perfect size, great flavor & the icing was light.  If you visit you must try the Cookie & Cream. 

We also stopped by World Market to stock up on some of my favorite English items then we popped in some fun stores like Kate Spade.   I really do love the Capital, its a great city & filled with so much culture, however I can't stand the traffic!!


When I returned to work I was greeted with patriotic treats & decorations.  I mean how sweet are they?  Thank you Beth & Tricia. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment