Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

I pledge allegiance



This Wednesday I head to D.C. to complete my citizenship test, it is such a long time coming.  13 1/2r yrs to be exact.  I had a hard time leaving my life, friends & comfort zone to move here where honestly I have never 100 % felt complete.  However, I have had a great life here & look back on those years & can't help but be thankful for the opportunities that this country has given me.  I do wish sometimes I was not insecure in my twenties had taken full advantage of those options.  I am excited to know I that in the near future I can truly call both England & America home.

I hope you all had a great Presidents Day yesterday, perfect day to study American Civics for the test.  Now if only I could remember how many states there are?  Oh god now I'm nervous!!

P.S You can take the Citizenship test here.  Let me know if you would pass :)


No comments:

Post a Comment