Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader!

In England Pub Quizzes are a staple in most local drinking establishments.  My Mum and Dad used to go every Monday when I was little.  Since I moved here when I was 17 I never had the opportunity to join in on the quizzes but LOVE trivia, I might suck but I love it.

Well my friends told me about Quiz night at a local Irish bar here in Roanoke and invited me to join them yesterday.  I knew I wouldn’t be much of an asset to the team but thought it would be fun anyway.  I think I’m a person of average intelligence but didn’t know a lot of the answers ugh.  I know a lot of random facts but few things relevant to this quiz!

Here are some of the questions:

Name all Seven Men’s and Women’s Olympic Gymnastics competitions. Um what? I have no clue, I get bored watching the Olympics and I’m obviously not into sports unless its soccer and then it has to involve either David Beckham, Manchester United or England! lol.

Name all the main characters on the Addams Family. Not so bad, I did dress up as Wednesday for Halloween once.

How many steps are in Big Ben? Ah a question about England, I should know it right? Of course not! I don’t think anyone is even allowed up there! I guessed 235 but it’s really 334! So remember to place that little fact in your random knowledge folder incase someone asks you lol

However I did get this question right!!

Whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta? LADY GAGA of course J Paws up little Monsters lol



Anyway, it was a fun night and hopefully ill go again and study before hand J

Off to Atlanta this weekend to shop for Stella Jewelry and enjoy some Southern Hospitality!  Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather.  I can’t wait for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment