Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Rachel Zoe

So I often incorporate Rachel Zoe verbiage into my everyday life, it started out being for comedic effect at work with a friend who is obsessed with the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo. Much like any smart gay man is, Andy Cohen? It was originally a joke to talk in a monotone voice but now it has become a way of life.  I have been consumed by the Zoe Camp.  I even have the book! I die.

To get the idea watch this amazing parody video on You Tube.  Even though it’s not Rachel is exudes her perfectly lol



I now find myself saying “I die”, “obsessed” and “out of control” in a monotone voice ALL the time along with shut it down.  It’s become quite a problem.  This weekend I was looking at new make up and in response to the sales associate asking me if I liked it I said “I DIE” meaning in Rachel Zoe language, it’s beyond amazing and the lady looked at me like I was CRAZY! Obviously she needs to add Bravo to her cable package!


By the way Armani does love plums! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment