Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School ~ Friday Fancies



Friday Fancies this week is all about back to school.  My outfit was inspired by my school uniform from England and rugby stripes.  

I love that this shirt looks super comfortable perfect for running around campus on your first day of college.  The shorts were my alternative to a pleated skirt.  Gold bangles  to add some sparkle and we know I love some sparkle. My first day of school flats were a must.  The bag may not be perfect for school but I loved it anyway and would probably rock it over a backpack :)


Hop over to {longdistanceloving} and LIKE my outfit and check out the other amazing looks!

8 comments:

  1. Love the bold stripes and shorts! The neutral accessories are the perfect compliment to your look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rugby stripes! And that handbag is pretty gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle is important on the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit choice! And where did you find those adorable flats?! LOVE!!!
    xxkristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use that bag for school :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! so cute and very school appropriate

    ReplyDelete