Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Friday Fancies Maxi Dress

 
 
Friday Fancies Maxi Dress


Summer has been all about Maxi dresses and I wish I could rock one, to bad I'm 5'2 and would have a train if I attempted to wear one.  Alas, I featured another one in my Friday Fancies look.

Besides being my favorites colors all in one dress, there is something about the design that reminds me of a dress from my childhood and 80s fashion has to either make you smile or laugh, so I had to feature it.  I went a little overboard with the gold accessories but I can't get enough of gold right now.  Plus I love how turquoise and gold look great together.

Are you following the Maxi dress trend??

8 comments:

  1. Gold accessories are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Especially those shoes and all the gold jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too short for the maxi too!!! But, I love all of the gold accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look you pulled together! Super cute!
    Happy Friday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove every gold jewelry piece that you put in this post! Very beautiful. Gold is my fav right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress and gold accessories are just gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't say that I have any maxi dresses in my closet, but I love the one you picked. And the accessories you picked add the perfect touch of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that dress it looks like the ocean to me, very tropical and gold is the perfect accompanianment to it!

    ReplyDelete