Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grateful

I am taking a training class at work that focuses on Energy and basically living a life of intention.  I am a faithful reader of Make Under My Life and am constantly attempting to create my life with intention and this class is just enhancing that focus.  In class they suggested writing down what we are grateful for, I decided to be open and do this on my blog.  

Whether is something small or something Huge l I am excited to start the day off on a positive note.

Today I am grateful to have reconnected with my college roommate Ann.  We have drifted apart over the years even though I always thought about how her and her family were doing.


I have always considered Ann a great friend, even when though we have not had much contact over the last few years.  Lots of people, my self included, think just because you care about others that means you are a great friend.  Unfortunately, this is not true.  Caring is great but actions are so much more, it proves you are a great friend, it shows you will be there for them anytime.

As I work on where I want my life to be, I know friendship is one of my highest priorities. I can't simply just care anymore I need to invest my time into my friendships that are positive in my life and shift away from negative energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment