Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One Week Today


One week today I officially take the Pledge of Allegiance & become a dual Citizen!  I can't wait, the long process was definitely worth it, however I am so glad its almost over.

My family will be driving to Abingdon, VA to take the oath & then we are having lunch at the Martha Washington Hotel.  Seems rather fitting to dine in the hometown of the Original First Lady.  

The one thing I am not excited it about it picking an outfit! Part of me wants to really go all out.  This is one of the most important days of my life so far & should be celebrated.  Another part of me wants to go low key & then there's the part me that thinks I should rock the flag!


Ok I am kidding about the flag dress even though this girl looked amazing.  Where as this lady really should get in trouble for ruining the flag!!

 I am leaning towards a classic dress in navy blue & maybe red heels.  What do you think about red might be to cheesy?


1 / 2 / 3

I love the classic look of the first dress but then I love shape of the others & how fun are polka dots?  I always feel retro in them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment