Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break

My life for the last few weeks has been filled with travel & non stop working, my head is still spinning, I can't keep up. Each day I think about my blog posts then I get home for the night & exhaustion sets in :(

Friday Fancies is always my favorite post of the week so I felt it fitting for my return be today. I linked up with {av} & put together a few pieces I would take on Spring Break.


I am more of city girl when it comes to vacations.  I love museums, fabulous restaurants, the typical tourist spots mixed with local treasures.  However, a week in the sun sounds amazing right now so here's a few things I would pack.

Cute shorts would be a must for those casual beach & shopping days paired with a loose tank.  Paris has a piece of my heart so this slightly cheesy top caught my eye.  Of course flips flops & a tote are essential, cake for breakfast?  Sounds like the perfect vacay treat, no?

I also love versatile, effortless dresses for trips & this light pink is perfect for dinner & dancing without going over the top!

In other news, what do you think of my new header?  I worked with Michelle from Sweet Musings Paperie & I am in love with it!!!  Her illustrations are adorable & she is amazing to work with.  Go see her blog here!

Happy Friday Ladies, I am going to spend a lot of time working on my blog & hopefully I won't disappear again.






12 comments:

  1. When I was looking at {av}'s link-ups for this week, I couldn't turn down a blog with "Tea" in the title! Haha. Love those shorts - great color. I would definitely wear those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is so cute! been wanting it forever. & love those shorts.

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I prefer the city but would never turn down a trip to the tropics!

    Loving these items you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you went with the city theme, so different and awesome. Love your look, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that bag -- so cute and definitely agree with what it says ;) have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! That Kate Spade tote is the number one thing on my wishlist right now :) And I adore your new header, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks! I totally agree with you on the city themed vacays. My hubz & I did Chicago last year & we're doing San Francisco this year! :)

    We had fun pretending what we'd pack for a Spring Break trip...preferably to the south of France. (A girl can dream, right?!?)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks, especially those orange shorts! I lived in the UK back when I was doing my undergrad studies, I love my tea! Where about from the UK are you? Hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by!! I grew up in a small village in Lancashire. Where did you study?

      Hope you have a great week ahead!

      Delete
  9. That is such a cute little dress! I love it & would love to rock it often! Fabulous!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Paris shirt and I think I need the canvas bag.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete