Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Make Up Monday

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  I spent most of my time at home, I barely even changed clothes & put make up on today!  It was amazing until I started to get a cold :(  

While relaxing at home I spent some time cleaning out unneeded clutter.  Which turned into going through my mass amounts of beauty products I never use, or should have thrown out a year ago.


I realized I am in a style rut, I am bored of just eyeliner & mascara yet I don't have much time in the morning for much more. 
It used to be that I would never go out without make up on, now a days I barely put foundation on which I apologize to my co-workers for.  No one wants to look at a zombie on Monday morning.
  

I just to experiment so much more with make up.  I remember layering on the bright blue eighties eye shadow when I was five & adding a dark brown lipstick a'la Posh Spice in the nineties.  Ugh what was I thinking?



So I am taking to Pinterest for inspiration on a new everyday look. 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

I love the light/brown smokey eye on Victoria Beckham, its not over powering like a gray shadow can be.  Much more work appropriate.  Seen as it Spring though I am loving the cleanness of the second look.  The pale shadows define the eye making her fresh & bright & I can certainly use all the help I need looking like a ray of sunshine in the morning.  I hate mornings ugh. 

Could Adele have a more perfectly structured face with great skin?  I would love to pull off a dramatic liner everyday.  How do you feel about liquid liner for work? To much like Mad Men?

How fun is the yellow & aqua look? I wish I could pull this off every now & then.

What are you opinions on everyday make up? Do you like a clean, simple look or something more glamorous like the smokey eye(#5)?



No comments:

Post a Comment