Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Already?

Wow I can't believe its Monday already! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend even though I am sure it flew by entirely to fast!  

For a while I have been frustrated with my life & the lack of time I have to put into my business.  It's been hard working through whats holding me back but since I started trying to be more intentional with my time I have seen positive things happening.  I look back on my week & I am really proud of the time & energy I have put into my jewelry.  The website is looking better, I have made new contacts, new designs & put a million ideas on paper.  Its funny how my switch from "I can't do this because of this" to an attitude of "this is what I want & this is how I am going to do it" has made so much difference.  I can't wait to see where this change takes me!



Sunday I spent time with this lovely lady Cole & Kristin Gainey Photography shooting pictures for our new pieces!  I am lovely this sneak peak of one of the looks!  Wouldn't this look good at Coachcella?  

The necklace design is departure from my normal design aesthetic, but I am so glad I stepped outside by box for something more fun.  I can't wait to share all the looks with you!  

1 comment: