Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Business Plug

As I work on launching a new website and new online store I added a style page.  Currently, I am just posting pictures of customers wearing our jewelry but I am toying with the idea of this being in blog form. I will still post pictures of customers but would also like to post ideas of what to style the earrings or necklaces with and interact with customers on how they would style them too.

As I figure out what form I want it to take I am asking for photographs of people wearing our jewelry.  Hence the shameless plug.  If you have one of our pieces and want to be added to the style page send us your pic.  In return we will send you a nice little discount for the online store when it launches.  You know you want a discount :)



Send all pictures to stella@stellajewelrystore.com ~ I can't wait to see how people style our pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment