Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion Friday ~ Nicole Richie



Nicole



In the spirit of Nicole Richie joining the NBC Fashion Star team here are some of my picks from her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 collections.  I can't wait for the show, I was obsessed with Project Runway until it moved to Lifetime and my friend Ashley and I may have watched the Simple Life a few times ;-) clearly Nicole was the star of that show!

Remember my obsession with the Peacock Bracelet?  Well its 7 months later I am still obsessed and I still don't have it, whomp!! Maybe I will buy it to celebrate becoming a citizen!  I am submitting papers this week to become a dual citizen! Exciting stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Roxy! I've missed you! Absolutely loving how you've pulled everything together here...especially the gold touches! I think you should most definitely celebrate the dual citizenship with that gorgeous cuff :)

    I added your link for Friday's Fancies--I hope you'll hop by and check out the other fancies! Happy weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that skirt and sunglasses! And that peacock bracelet is adorable!
    Have a lovely weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. {av} sorry I haven't linked up, I mean to every week. I love reading your blog and have been inspired to take a trip down the coast of California because of your posts! Thanks for linking my look up :)

    Drew, your blog is adorable and I love your look for this week. Esp. the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is a pretty smokin' outfit!

    ReplyDelete