Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Tired!

After a few crazy busy weeks and an insanely busy short week at the Corporate Job I am officially exhausted.  Working two jobs, being a friend and daughter plus creating a business is getting tiring. I think adults deserve nap time too!  However, I know this will be worth it and one day I will be relaxing on a yacht :)  ...what? I have to dream big!

Although the website is up and people can visit, its not complete by any means.  So this week I have spent every night working on pieces, pictures and of course the actual store.  It is still a slow process and I need more content but IT WILL be complete by next Friday.  Setting a deadline will help me stay motivated and help with my intention* to not procrastinate!

Here is a little peak at the pieces in the online store!





*To read about Designing my life with intentions read this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment