Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 months until my 20's are OVER!

With only three months until my 30th Birthday I need to really get somethings done on my list.  You know when I have 5 mins between 2 jobs, Stella Jewelry, friends, family and sleep!! Heres a quick update!


1. I want a start my blog!  Still blogging 7 months later yay
 
2. Visit my friends all over England ~ This one is changing to Visit California ~ situations with my citizenship process have postponed my trip to England, more to come on that.
 
3. Visit my old friends ~ I need to make these plans ASAP. 
 

am evaluating situations in my life and relationships to eliminate negative influence and be the happiest me possible :)
 
5. Be more social ~ I am def. being more social and open to new people and new things, but again this is work in progress and my limited time can hinder this.  
6. Take French again and remember it this time - I feel like this just may end up a fail!

 
7. To fully Launch Stella Jewelry. They say find something you love and you will never feel like its work. I truly love making jewelry and hope this can be my career sooner than later ~ I am working HARD on the website, have some events in the next couple of months so the progress in the department is amazing.

8. To stick it out with college classes, college isn't for me but I now know its something I want to complete.


9. Actually read and enjoy a fiction novel. I am not a huge reader unless it’s some juicy celeb gossip online so I would love to actually make my way though a book and enjoy it. ~ Maybe Ill get to this while in California this fall.

10. I danced from the time I was 2-17 and then I moved to America and never danced again. I am not sure why I decided not to start again but it’s something I regret so before I am 30 I vow to at least take one dance class. Probably hip hop, those routines are always by favorite on SYTYCD. ~ I started Zumba classes, I won't cross this off until I have been going consistently for a few weeks.

11. Take my Mum to a SYTYCD show, she’s obsessed with the show and I know to see them in person would bring her such joy ~ Took my mum for her birthday it was soo fun!

12. To send a celebrity my Jewelry :) hopefully they I will spot it on one of my gossip sites :) ~ Who should I send it too?? Posh Spice?

13. To visit Salem, MA in the fall ~ Maybe another fail because of the cali trip!

14. To actually rest and relax on a vacation ~ Ill report back in October

15. Make cupcakes from scratch and learn to decorate them like a professional.

16. Send all my out of town friends a letter through snail mail. Who doesn’t love something in the mail that’s not a bill or junk mail :)

17. Clear out my closets and donate anything I do not need ~ I have done this once this year but am working on it again for a event we are planning.  More details soon!

18. To organize all photographs and scrap books.

19. Go to a tech game.

20. Take a ghost/historic tour.

21. To not eat fast food for a week, actually a month!   ~ No fast food February was a success read about it here :) 

22. Help my Mum as much as I can in her store ~ This is a work in progress but I have been helping her with blogging, displays and other marketing items as much as I can.

23. Enjoy the little things ~ I do this more and more each day.

24. Take a silver smith class. 

25. Stop procrastinating things ~ getting a lot better!! This is really helping with Stella Jewelry.

26. This is getting tougher :) ok this one is simple enough wake up early on the weekends and take a stroll through the farmers market or downtown. Photograph this experience as I am not a morning person ~ I bought a new Camera and need to plan this soon!
 
27. Live a life of intention ~ Read about that here

28. To find another store (other than my Mums amazing shop) to carry our jewelry ~ My jewelry is now being carried at the Grainery in Rocky Mount.

 
29. To enjoy every minute of my last 6 months of my 20’s and not stress the 30s.


30. Have an amazing 30th birthday party :) ~ Vegas Baby

4. Become a more positive person ~ I would say this will always be a work in progress but I

No comments:

Post a Comment