Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friday Fancies ~ Easy Chic




I am linking up with {longdistanceloving} for her Friday Fancies! Her theme today is a Lazy and Hazy summer outfit.  So I was thinking even if you feel like having a lazy summer day, it doesn't mean you can't look fab!

This Maxi dress looks adorable and so easy to wear.  The Proenza bag is pefection for a cross over purse and layed necklaces add some glam without to much hassle.  Of course sunglasses are a summer staple to every outfit!

Now if I could just make the effort to pick and cute outfit when I wake up late for work!


6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you chose! We chose along the same lines, and I think it's totally a perfect summer chic outfit! :)
    Happy Friday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that maxi dress and how you paired it with accessories, i would definitely wear this! meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a comfy, gorgeous number! I agree, you can still look fab in stunning attire! ;) Love that maxi!! Have a great weekend, Roxy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That maxi is fabulous! Happy Friday!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that maxi dress, and the wishbone necklace is so cute! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete