Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Waving Goodbye to my trip home

I mentioned a few times that at the end of August I would be flying home to see my childhood best friend get married.  Unfortunately due to my pending citizenship I cannot go home now.  To say I am sad is an understatement but I am trying to focus on the fact I will get to spend more time with her & other friends when I visit in the Spring without the hussle & bussle of the wedding.

So with my plans so abruptly changing I found myself with 4 weeks of vacation left for the rest of the year! A bitter sweet discovery.  So with Vegas in the works for the big 30th birthday I also planning on seeing some of California.  Originally we were planning Northern California but I am now thinking relaxing in San Diego would be amazing too & a little warmer in October.


I want to hear about other peoples trips to California, must sees? Any hidden local treasures I should know about? Northern vs Southern?

Photos courtesy of Tripadvisor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment