Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peacocks

As I mentioned before MAC just released their Peacocky collection which I think is perfect ! The regal colors are so vibrant and will make anyones eyes really pop. 

So thinking about the Peacocky collection made me a remember a bracelet I fell in love with last summer.  I love love love this bracelet but had to put it to the back of my mind because I don't NEED it and it has a $185 price tag!

It is from the House of Harlow 1960 Collection by Nicole Richie.  I can't say I love all her pieces some are a little too retro for me, but this piece is gorgeous and of course has a little bit of sparkle which I always love.



Without a doubt this would be the statement piece of an outfit, imagine a little black dress and nude lips with a smokey blue eye and this cuff!  Perfection!! 

I would definitely pair it with a simple stud earrings and no necklace as I think it could be easy to make this bracelet look gordy.

Nicole Richie is in Lucky Magazine this week and tweeted there is an offer code for an "AMAZING" discount.  Maybe I would give in a buy the piece.

What are your opinions on the bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment