Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucky me

As usual the weekend flew by entirely to fast however I am thankful I got to spend time celebrating a friends daughters 1st birthday!  Working so much I tend to miss out on a lot of events.  

Today I am linking up with Jenni of Story of My life for her best of Instagram.  Again my pictures are kind of boring, I really have to step it up.




I know I already posted about my nails, like I said I need to step up my Instagame!!  I celebrated Brianna's birthday with a yummy Margarita! Not sure if that's appropriate behavior at a baby's party??oops! Saturday I broke out the Wonder Woman eye shadow's to feel like a super hero & how cute are my are my cats?  I just love them. 


 I am also thankful for all the lovely comments I received on my Friday Fancies look!  You are all so sweet, I love connecting with other bloggers.  In fact one of the new blogs I discovered is lili & mae, seriously cute & lucky me I won her recent giveaway.  A $20 credit to Sweet Musings Paperie.



First of all how adorable are her illustrations & how perfect is that after this post about letters?

I hope you all had an amazing weekend & enjoy the week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment