Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red Carpet Winners ~ SAG Edition




Right now I am in a food coma from take out, watching the Red Carpet. Nothing like a night on the couch watching gorgeous girls live the glamorous life to make you eat more candy in a fit of jealously, lol. 

I couldn't pick a favorite look seen as no one was wearing any of these. I mean I know the collection was just shown on Tuesday, but if Rachel Zoe was their stylist she would have had the gown shipped straight from the runway, right?

Stacy Keibler looks exquisite in her lace Marchesa gown, but really who would look bad with that silver fox on their arm?


Naya Rivera's gown got a little risky with the plunging neckline, very age appropriate & perfectly fit.

When it comes to Emma Stones look I am torn.  Her hair compliments her face & the top of the dress,  yet the waist & hemline seem to make the dress heavy.  What do you think?

and finally.....Emily Blunt looked radiant in a Oscar de la Renta one shoulder dress.  The color & jewelry are perfect, however I wish she had Emma Stones hair style!

Did you have a favorite from last night? 

P.S. Did anyone watch the Kardashians?  I really think Kim just fell in love with the fairy take & was jealous of her sisters so she rushed!!  So sad!



No comments:

Post a Comment