Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Working for the weekend

I have been working like crazy at my regulars jobs over the holidays & I have been super tired lately.  Last night I had every intention to start on de-cluttering my life, instead I watched NCIS & fell asleep.

Although I didn't get any of my to do list done, it felt so good to get some rest & wake up somewhat fresh & motivated.  Feeling refreshed also made me excited about taking this weekend off work.

Working on the weekend's makes me miss out on simple activities like brunch downtown or picking up fresh fruit at the farmers market.  So this weekend I plan to sleep in, shop some local stores & celebrate a friends birthday without rushing to get ready. 

 As my contribution to the dinner portion of the evening, I am considering making a Brie & Apple appetizer.  I can't wait to try it.


Only 3 1/2 workdays to go!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment