Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

De-cluttering

The promise of the new year & a fresh start is quite overwhelming to me.  I have so much I want to accomplish in 2012.  However, the jumbled thoughts & plans are swimming around in my head with no clear directions.  

I want to follow through on all my intentions to ensure I don't let time & opportunities pass me by.  Instead of stressing myself I am going to work on one or two projects at a time. The first being de-cluttering my life.  I have so many unnecessary objects (figuratively & literally) that quite honestly hinder me when I am busy.

My first order of business is to organize my closets & clothes.  I want a working closet that I find easy to style myself from,.

Of course for some inspiration I took to Pinterest.  Now if I could only afford to shop at Chanel to make that gallery wall!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

What are your New Years resolutions?  Are you good at keeping them?

No comments:

Post a Comment