Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dinner in Paris

Dinner in Paris


Yesterday I told you about my favorite location in Paris, Montmarte, so I wanted to keep the Paris theme for Fashion Friday

As I put this together I kept thinking, what would Chanel wear?.  Coco Chanel for me, like most girls is a style icon.   Her clean lines, perfectly structured and fitted clothing is the epitome of chic. 
My Parisian dinner style is a lovely little black dress, a side chignon, neutral color blocked Louboutin heels and to complete the simple outfit a Chanel Clutch and Chanel Pearl and chain necklace.  The necklace adds a modern twist to classic string of pearls look.
What do you think of my look? To safe for fashion forward Paris?

Do you like the Fashion Friday button? If you want to participate feel free to use it. Next Friday's theme: The Royal Wedding!

P.S hop on over to Emyselfandi.com and for a Stella Jewelry spotlight.  There might be a discount code for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment