Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tis the Season

Ok its the not the season to be jolly BUT it is wedding season and I have at least seven weddings to go to before the end of September. 

Its going to be one fun Spring and Summer filled with lots of love, laughs and cute dresses.

This weekend I hitting the road to Winchester, Va to see my friend Jamie get married on a civil war battlefield.  Awhile back I mentioned designing a head piece for a wedding and this is the wedding.

The plan was to make something similar to this:


Well I took a bit of creative license and went with something with smaller flowers and added more crystals.  Right now I only have a picture of the headband but it will be paired with a short vail on the day. I think it turned out quite well for my first try and hopefully Jamie will love it.


please forgive the blurry picture and the mess on the table! I should clean up my craft items before taking pictures :)

So what do you think, good enough for someones wedding?  Does anyone else have a crazy wedding season coming up?

2 comments:

  1. I actually like your version better. It's prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you kind compliment!

    ReplyDelete