Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Friday

Fashion Friday

While I was writing the below blog I began think about the direction I want go in with A Spot of Tea.  True to the idea of having a good catch up and "a spot of tea" with friends, I want my blog to be fun and random but feel a few consistent topics will improve the site.

I know I want to document my successes and failures as I work to make Stella Jewelry a thriving business, providing beautiful handmade jewelry to women all over. I know I want to document my travels but seen as I won’t be doing much traveling other than to weddings until my big trip to England (more to come) I need find other things to talk about. So to relate to my love of fashion I declare a new little project ~ Fashion Friday. I will use sites such as Polyvore.com to create style an outfit and maybe pick my best dressed of the week from the gossip columns, give make up advice and hopefully much. I would love for others to participate too; I believe this is called a link up in the blogging world!

I hope you enjoy Fashion Friday and decide to join in.

A little about the outfit: You all know I am huge fan of Victoria Beckham and her style. I decided my first Fashion Friday would be a tribute to her with a gorgeous dress from her line, an adorable British Flag Clutch and the hottest shoe trend for this year, Rose Gold Brian Atwoods! I dream of being able to wear an outfit like this :) What do you guys think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment