Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging

I have come to really enjoy blogging about my life and the things I love in fashion and travel.  Lately, I have been thinking about how I want to be more open on my blog on a personal level and that thought lead to another. Is anyone even reading my blog? 

I get a few random comments here and there and have a few followers who aren't obligated friends, but I just wonder, do people enjoy my blog?  I decided to look into the Blog Stats and see how many people were taking a peek.  I was hesitant at first to look, what if only my Mum was reading? would I be so disappointed that I would stop writing my blog? I decided that either way I would continue to blog, cause I do enjoy it.

After viewing the stats I have to say I am pleasantly surprised, the numbers aren't huge but more than I expected which is great and certainly helped my insecurity.

I am going to put more time into my blog and be more open about the good and the bad in my life and growing my business.  If you are following me along the way I thank you.  Please leave me a comment saying hello sometime to appease my insecurities :)


2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about twitter and facebook for promoting your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I post on my facebook page, but not sure what else I should be doing. Any advice would be great!

    ReplyDelete