Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 before 30

So I wrote my 30 before 30 quite sometime ago so now I have a blog I found it fitting to post it.  I thought it would be easy to find 30 things I want to do but I was wrong, creating a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30 was tough. 


I can’t believe how fast my 20’s have flown by, for the most part they were pretty amazing but I have realized that I left work control my life and that’s not how I ever pictured things to be. Starting today I will still work hard but I will play harder and enjoy everything. I have been given a great life with amazing people and that is more important that my work life ever will be.


I may change some of these in the next week but for now this is my list.


1. I want to start my blog! So done :) lol I’m not crossing this one off until I have been consistently updating the blog throughout the year.


2. Visit my friends all over England ~ Going in August for my childhood best friends wedding!


3. Visit my old friends.




4. Take a Photography class.


5. Update by blog with my photography fails and successes.


6. Take French again and remember it this time.



7. To fully Launch Stella Jewelry. They say find something you love and you will never feel like its work. I truly love making jewelry and hope this can be my career sooner than later.


8. To stick it out with college classes, college isn't for me but I now know its something I want to complete.


9. Actually read and enjoy a fiction novel. I am not a huge reader unless it’s some juicy celeb gossip online so I would love to actually make my way though a book and enjoy it.


10. I danced from the time I was 2-17 and then I moved to America and never danced again. I am not sure why I decided not to start again but it’s something I regret so before I am 30 I vow to at least take one dance class. Probably hip hop, those routines are always by favorite on SYTYCD. ~ thinking about taking Zumba now.

11. Take my Mum to a SYTYCD show, she’s obsessed with the show and I know to see them in person would bring her such joy ~ Took my mum for her birthday it was soo fun!


12. To send a celebrity my Jewelry :) hopefully they I will spot it on one of my gossip sites :)


13. To visit Salem, MA in the fall.


14. To actually rest and relax on a vacation.


15. Make cupcakes from scratch and learn to decorate them like a professional.


16. Send all my out of town friends a letter through snail mail. Who doesn’t love something in the mail that’s not a bill or junk mail :)


17. Clear out my closets and donate anything I do not need.


18. To organize all photographs and scrap books.


19. Go to a tech game.


20. Take a ghost/historic tour in Va.



21. To not eat fast food for a week, actually a month!


22. Run my mums shop for a week so her and my Dad can have a relaxing vacation together.


23. Take a trip where I don’t have to plan a thing. I am always the planner or in charge of things and it can become stressful when more than two people are involved. So I would love to just take a trip someone else has organized.


24. Take a silver smith class.


25. Stop procrastinating things.


26. This is getting tougher :) ok this one is simple enough wake up early on the weekends and take a stroll through the farmers market or downtown. Photograph this experience as I am not a morning person.


27. Workout more than once a week.


28. To find another store (other than my Mums amazing shop) to carry our jewelry.


29. To enjoy every minute of my last 10 months of my 20’s and not stress the 30s.


30. Have an amazing 30th birthday party :)
 
I hope my friends and family will enjoy this trip with me and be a part of my 30 before 30!
 

1 comment:

  1. I will definatley go to a tech game with you!! And I will also be at the 30th bday party. I love this list- youre so sweet to want to run the shop for a week for your mom! My fave is college is not for me but its something I want to complete- I've never thought of it that way but its a really good way to look at it. Love you, rachel

    ReplyDelete