Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry on

I love the Keep Calm and Carry On posters from England during WW2, what a great rule to live by.  I have seen these posters all over recently in different colors and with different plays on words.  I want one, but don't really want to spend $40 price tag I've seen at local stores.  So after becoming a little addicted to craft blogs I was inspired to create one of my own. 



Simply enough right? Well no because I can't find a silloette of the right crown to use.  So I became inspired by blogs again to play with the words a little and came up with this one: Keep Calm and Shop On.  Cute huh? I think so, who doesn't love some retail therapy when they are stressed. 

Let me know what you guys think?  I love the almost Tiffany Blue color!

No comments:

Post a Comment