Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekend Away

I love love to travel and if I could that's all I would do!  This past weekend I drove down to Charleston S.C. to see my friend Brianna.  It was great to get away and to see one of my favs. 

I am officially in love with Charleston.  The buildings are gorgeous, I would love love love to live in a house downtown and be able to walk to work everyday and do something I love.  Maybe a little jewelry boutique with other fab accessories.  King Street reminds me of shopping the high streets in England and I love it.  Sure the mall is nice when the weather is bad but I love being able to enjoy a day outside and shop at the time same time.  I love the chill/relaxed atmosphere of the town and that although it is a beach town, their downtown didn't have a cheesy beach feel.  I love the independent unique stores and the cute 7yrs old selling hot chocolate outside their house to raise money for "microasia".

How cute is this house?  It kind of reminds me of the house in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  How relaxing would it be to sit on the porch in summer with a cool lemonade?



Next time I go I hope to set up a little photo shoot for my jewelry and to take their Candle Light Ghost Tour.  Has anyone ever been and taken the tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment