Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Favourites!

A friend on facebook posted a note about her favourite beauty products and asked others to disclose theirs.  I have already thought about doing make up posts so this is the perfect start.

1. Fave Moisturizer (face)
I forget the name but its by Dr. Wexler @ Bath and Body works! The whole line is great!

2. Face Wash
Clean and Clear ~ makes me sound like a 16 yr old lol

3. Body Lotion
Good old Johnson and Johnson with Oat Extract

4. Perfume
Chanel Chance and Secret 55 by VS (discontinued)

5. Nail Polish
OPI and Chanel

6. Foundation
VS Liquid and MACS Studio Fix Powder

7. Blush
Victoria's Secret Sexy Litlle things love notes ~ discontinued and I'm almost out.  Guess I should start shopping for a new fav!

8. Mascara
MAC False Lashes ~ I just got it this weekend and its AMAZING, it really makes your lashes longer and not clumpy at all

9. Shadow
MAC Phloof ~ great base color and a good highlighter but any MAC eyeshadow is great!

10. Face Scrub
Dr Wexler again ~ not to abrasive

11. Lip Balm
Khiels

12. Shampoo+Conditioner
Frederick Fekkai volume collection ~ gives great volume and doesn’t dry out my hair

13. Styling Product
Frederick Fekkai Root Lifter ~ best applied on damp hair then blow dried

14. Body Wash/Soap
C. L. Bigelow Lemon and Pomegranate Wash ~ amazing scent, thanks for the recommendation Tricia.

What are your favourites?

*photo courtesy of MAC

P.S How gorgeous is the new Peacocky collection from MAC?  The colors are gorgeous and exotic!  I have to have the whole collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment