Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Quotes !!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

I find the above quote so inspiring and as much as I want to to "throw off the bowlines" of my life I can't seem to let me self do it.  There is so much more I want to do with my life but work in the corporate world and go to a part time "fun" job.  How do you find the courage to do it?  When my gut tells me to just do it, my mind says what about bills, what about your family, what would other people think?? 

Recently,  I have been thinking a lot about changing my work life and because of the real world responsibilities I am not comfortable just doing it but if I don't do it will my life change for the better?  I don't see it changing anytime soon if I don't do something about it. 

My gut seems to be right a lot about lots of different situations, but yet I continue to follow my brain and always have regret.  I think I need to be more like Gibbs, his gut is always right :)

*photo courtesy of google

~ Isn't he one Silver Fox ? :) ~

Do you guys trust your gut instincts or do you over think and analyze everything?  What works for you in the long run?

No comments:

Post a Comment