Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Golden Globe Top Picks

Like a million bloggers yesterday I wanted to do a Golden Globe Fashion Blog with my best picks of the night. 

Unfortunately,  I didn't have time to watch the show or write the blog yesterday.  Instead of doing a long blog showing the dresses you have all probably seen 20 times by now I figured I would just post a couple of my favs.

Amber Riley from Glee!

*photo instyle.com

As mentioned a million times I'm obsessed with anything that sparklesand love this dress.  For this curvy girl the full length beaded silver dress by Oliver Tolentino could have gone sooooo wrong but it didn't.  She looked amazing and the belt added some edge to the outfit and complimented her figure nicely.  You can tell she feels amazing too.   I also LOVE she made her own earrings how cute!!!!

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen

I know Kelly has lost a lot of weight and that's a great thing for her health but you can also tell its helped her confidence wise too.  She has gone from emo to glamor over the last couple of years.  I can't help but wonder, did she not like dressing up because she was unhappy with her body? Was her mood represented in her dark emo style?  At first when the Osbournes was on I thought it was just she liked that style, but now I'm not sure. 

I think Kelly looks like a modern day Hollywood starlet.  The dress compliments her body perfectly and the hair looks so classic and balances out the drama of the gown.   I am becoming a huge fan of Kelly's style and her new attitude to life and health.

*photo latimes.com

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment